With the recent changes to the government guidelines, our business is beginning a phased opening. As things change, all updates will be shared on this page.
As we begin to open specific parts of our business, strict protocols will be in place. As these protocols are set out, the documents will be uploaded to this page before that part of our business is reopened.
- At current, 1-on-1 Outdoor Personal Training sessions are available following a variety of protocols. The full details can be seen on the client consultation and informed consent form below.
- Outdoor Group Personal Training Sessions of up to 5 clients are available following the same protocols as 1-on-1 sessions.
3. Nutritional Therapy sessions via phone/skype are still available
- All gym based sessions are still unavailable
- Sports Injury Clinic – Even though the official return to work is the 4th July for Sports Therapy and Sports Massage, we will still remain closed closed until the gym in which our facility is in is reopened.
- Face-to-Face Nutritional Therapy – Still closed until the gym in which our facility is in is reopened.
- All Fitness and Sports Therapy Courses – Closed until venues and larger group events are allowed.
If you have any specific questions feel free to contact us through the contact us page.