With the recent changes to the government guidelines, our business is beginning a phased opening. As things change, all updates will be shared on this page.
As we begin to open specific parts of our business, strict protocols will be in place. As these protocols are set out, the documents will be uploaded to this page before that part of our business is reopened.
- At current, 1-on-1 Outdoor Personal Training sessions are available following a variety of protocols. The full details can be seen on the client consultation and informed consent form below.
- Outdoor Group Personal Training Sessions of up to 5 clients are available following the same protocols as 1-on-1 sessions.
3. Nutritional Therapy sessions via phone/skype are still available
4. Sports Massage and Therapy – Our Clinic at Dual Strength and Fitness is set to reopen on the 1st September. To meet guidelines and our governing bodies regulations, you will need to be screened before your session is confirmed. Book your session through the contact us page or give us a call and we can take you through the screening questionnaire and confirm your booking.
- All Fitness and Sports Therapy Courses – Our courses are set to start towards the end of the year. This is largely dependant on the other venues reopening and allowing small courses. For updates on this, please keep an eye on social media, or express your interest in a course and we will keep you posted as to any developments.
If you have any specific questions feel free to contact us through the contact us page.