Personal Training Agreement
1) I wish to participate in the exercise and training program offered by The Performance People. I understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise; consequently, I have been cleared for exercise by a physician of my choice or if I choose not to see a physician prior to beginning a fitness program, I do so strictly at my own risk. I further agree that The Performance People shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the fitness program (whether at home, at the training studio, outdoors, or at a corporate, commercial, residential or other fitness facility).
2) I certify that the answers to the questions outlined on the PAR-Q form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform all employees of any conditions or changes in my health, now and on-going, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
3) I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I feel lightheaded, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain or discomfort, I am to stop the activity and inform my Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, or alternate staff.
4) I understand the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions.
5) I understand that all Private Personal Training rates are based on 30 and 60 minute sessions and should I arrive late, I will not receive the full session with my trainer. In return, if my Personal Trainer is late for a session, I will still receive the full session time.
6) I understand that The Performance People bills its Personal Training clients on a pre-pay basis. Once my trainer and I have decided upon the type of training package and payment plan I will purchase, payment must be made before the sessions are conducted. I understand that all Personal Training sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable. I also understand that all Private Personal Training sessions must be redeemed within six months of purchase.
7) I understand that The Performance People operates on a scheduled appointment basis for all sessions and thus requires that I provide 24 hours’ notice when canceling an appointment. No charge will be levied should I cancel with MORE than 24 hours’ notice given. Should I cancel a session with LESS than 24 hours’ prior notice, the trainer will hold the right to charge in full for that session. It is recommended that all canceled sessions be rescheduled to ensure consistency and progress.
8) I understand that in the event that my Personal Trainer resigns his/her post, I will receive either all the owed training sessions, or be offered a refund for the outstanding sessions.
9) I understand that The Performance People photograph many of their client events/sessions and I provide The Performance People the absolute right and permission to use these pictures/images for any lawful promotional, advertising or marketing purpose.
Privacy & Security Policy
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.